Vote for Empero P Artiste
Music has always been what has been given me inner strength , I find peace when ever those who love me , enjoy my music and give a very insightful review , it has always been a source of inspiration .
This princess and the prince reality TV show is another step I wish to take to prove to my supporters that I will do my best to entertain them as they keep pushing me further .
Voting for the first face of the show is going to start soon , and I know we all are ready to win this .
1) VOTE CRITERIA
Grading criteria is based on; - 70% MOMO votes
- 10% post shares
- 5% Post likes
- 5% posts comments and
- 10% Jury Discretion.
For now guys videos about us have been posted on YouTube I urge us all to go and view and subscribe to
LINK 👇
help us win .
Love y'all lots
#Nkambe_Showbiz

No comments: