Ads Top

This is how we do things here in #237Showbiz.
The way this industry is going, if we don't change, many things will keep on surprising us. 
When we are inform to do something, the advicer would then sit back and set it on his/her own way without informing the entertainers again. Are we increasing or decreasing?
See how latifa take her time then tattoo Naira Marley on her boots.
A comedian take his time in douala, saying "We should stop listening to naija's music here in Cameroon" But that is impossible, it can't work that way.
One thing I love Nigerian fans is that they are more supportive than Cameroonian. Nigerian fans always share my post, repost, my status on WhatsApp, retweet on Twitter. I love you all Nigerian fans, keep on!
Some of Cameroonian will like your page unless you promise them give away. Where is the love?
Let's support our brothers, let's share the love. If we change, together we grow. Many Nigerian fans always ask me to send them links to latest Cameroonian music.
Naija bloggers share their music to Cameroon, why can't you share your own there let's be unite, no hatred speech.
Many thinks I'm from Nigeria because they Saw my post featuring in most blogs and group s.
#One_love_to_all_African
Let's extend it to the next level.
Thanks all for taking your time to read this. I appreciate.
#Nkambe_Showbiz


No comments:

Walipromotes. Powered by Blogger.